For analysis and insight into the La Jolla real estate market make sure that you check out Ryan & Tracie’s new column in the La Jolla Light. The first of their monthly installments – ‘Real Estate Inventory in San Diego: Working to Make the Sale‘ – offers timely reminders on how Ryan & Tracie assist their clients in such an extraordinary real estate market:
- Building unique industry connections and a strong localized network to stimulate client opportunity and solutions
- Researching and unearthing off market opportunities; finding the needle in the haystack and leaving no stone unturned.
- Embracing technology for process automation, communication effectiveness and time efficiencies. Utilizing social networks for information transfer from opportunity to end-user.
- Privately sourcing your home through direct mail, door-to-door or through any other marketing method necessary.
- Connecting sellers to the ever-growing Ryan & Tracie buyer database.
Look out for future columns as Ryan & Tracie continue to share their industry expertise and localized knowledge with the La Jolla Light and LaJollaAgent.com readership. Alternatively, if you are seeking a specific real estate solution feel free to call and chat to either, they are always available and happy to help.