La Jolla Condos – A Different Way of Living
La Jolla is characterized by its rugged coastline, sandy white beaches, azure ocean scenery, steep canyon walls, and rolling hillsides. It is chartered to remain a natural luxury resort with features that will always attract visitors and potential homeowners alike. Located within the San Diego boundaries, this gorgeous city offers condo owners sights and sounds that will amaze and sometimes go beyond what a home can offer.
Some popular neighborhoods to find a great condo in include:
High Rise Condos
La Jolla condos are surprisingly affordable considering the amazing views and luxury amenities you’ll receive. San Diego and the La Jolla area offers a diverse selection of condos, such as “high rise condos,” with at least a double floor plan. Downtown condos generally offer clean, simple architectural lines which give the appearance of a more open space.
High Rise Condo Amenities & Features:
- Rooftop spa and swimming pool, grilling island, fitness center, pets, valet parking, and 24 hour concierge service.
- Custom flooring like bamboo and hardwood, granite counter tops, private balcony, washer and dryer within each unit and sun deck.
- Multiple bedrooms with private baths; laundry rooms; stainless steel appliances.
- Spacious living room and dining room areas with high ceilings.
Second Floor Models include spiral staircase master bedroom suites; skylight in the spa/bathrooms, dual sinks, floor-to-ceiling windows with a view of La Jolla Bay. Additional views include La Jolla Village below accompanied by brilliant city lights. Residents will be within walking distance of gorgeous hotels, art galleries, chic shops, and night clubs.
Beach or coastal condos are an amazing source of sophisticated décor. The varying styles blend with the surrounding sea, sand, canyons, the bay and the ocean. The La Jolla Bay coastline gives beach front condos living a very simple and relaxed atmosphere. Beach condos receive the bay and ocean breeze, with the comfort of walking out your door right onto the beach.
Many beach condos are private gated communities, mostly with one floor level, yet provides width and height. Window treatment for late evening privacy should only include solar shades or rice screens that roll up and that will filter out heavy glare. Custom models are available to open and close at programmed times.
Beach Condos Options and Amenities:
- Custom cabinetry; custom painted ceilings, custom wallpaper, walk-in closets and custom lighting throughout each living space.
- Top brand appliances, butler pantry area, laundry room and spa like bathrooms.
- Concierge parking, fully equipped exercise facility, billiard room, library, guest suites, private patios and a common room for entertainment.
- Floor to ceiling windows for each room for a view of the rolling bay and azure blue ocean waves. Beach condos windows give resident’s a view of the Marine St. Beach, Windansea, La Jolla Cove, Torrey Pines City Beach (Black’s Beach), La Jolla Shores or the Hospital surf and dive beach.